Here you can see:
- The email address (user id) of your account
- The name given to your IVR (can you can update this)
- Your personal number to which BlackLab can transfer calls to OR connect to when you use the Click-to-call feature.
- The BlackLab number to which you forward calls to.
- The phone number on which you have enabled call forwarding (conditional or unconditional)
- The Voice of your IVR. BlackLab uses Amazon Alexa voices and makes available one or more options of voices and accents based on your IVR Plan subscribed to.
- By default every IVR has 1 primary User (or Owner).
- You can add more Users to an IVR by subscribing to additional User (Agent) accounts.
- Once added to your account, you can transfer calls on the IVR call flow to the different numbers for different options.
- Each of these Users also gets their on login to the IVR Dashboard, with views limited to call logs.
- Users can also Click to Call customers, and the IVR will ensure that the right user is connected to the right customer.
- The Owner of the IVR can also set permissions for each User, such as dis/enable Click-to-call, WhatsApp Messaging, etc.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use IVR Voice-Aditi when you want to type your call flow in Devnagari script for Hindi.
- Use IVR Voice-Raveena if you want an Indian accent for English.
Login to view your IVR Settings
Visit our FAQs to learn how you can get started with your Black Lab IVR.