Here you can see:
- The email address (user id) of your account
- The name given to your IVR (can you can update this)
- Your personal number to which Black Lab can transfer calls to OR connect to when you use the Click-to-call feature.
- The Black Lab number to which your calls are forwarded to.
- Your phone number on which you have enabled call forwarding (conditional or unconditional)
- The Voice of your IVR. Black Lab uses Amazon Alexa voices and makes available one or more options of voices and accents based on your IVR Plan subscribed to.
- Enable "Receive Email" to set your IVR to send you email notification for every call you receive.
- Enable "Send SMS" to set your IVR to send an SMS to every caller to your IVR (available for Essential and Everything Plan users + top-up minutes)
- By default every IVR has 1 primary User (or Owner).
- You can add more Users to an IVR by subscribing to additional User (Agent) accounts.
- Once added to your account, you can transfer calls on the IVR call flow to the different numbers for different options.
- Each of these Users also gets their on login to the IVR Dashboard, with views limited to call logs.
- Users can also Click to Call customers, and the IVR will ensure that the right user is connected to the right customer.
- The Owner of the IVR can also set permissions for each User, such as dis/enable Click-to-call, WhatsApp Messaging, etc.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use IVR Voice-Aditi when you want to type your call flow in Devnagari script for Hindi.
- Use IVR Voice-Raveena if you want an Indian accent for English.
- Use the enable "Send SMS" with caution, as if your IVR receives 50 calls per day, they will all get your SMS. Black Lab does not distinguish between repeating callers or Landline vs Mobile phones.
Login to view your Call Flow
Visit our FAQs to learn how you can get started with your Black Lab IVR.