Call logs, grouped by caller, and searchable.
Your First View:
- List of calls grouped by caller-id number or contact name.
- Each row has a caller-id number or contact name, summary of calls, and 5 action buttons which are available to use based on your IVR Plan.
Summary of Calls:
- Call counts of calls with a particular phone number/contact.
- Total calls
- Total number of incoming calls received
- Total number of outgoing calls made via BlackLab
- Filter calls by:
- Kind of call: incoming or outgoing
- Unread voicemail
Open BlackLab dashboard on your phone, click on the WhatsApp button against a contact or Caller and send them a message using BlackLab's WhatsApp integration. This feature is available to Voicemail, Essential and Everything Plan users.
When BlackLab dashboard is loaded on your phone, you can call back your contact or caller from your own mobile phone using BlackLab's integration. This feature is available to All Users.
This feature is enabled when
- You have subscribed to Essential or Everything Plan, and
- When you have bought and have available top-up minutes in your IVR account.
Use this feature to hide your personal mobile number from your callers and to present a unified professional caller profile across all agents in the organization.
When you click-to-call:
- BlackLab first calls you (the registered user of the account),
- When you answer, BlackLab places a call to your customer.
- The call is connected when your customer answers the call.
Listen to voice messages left by your caller. When you have a new message, you will see a count of unread messages. Click on the envelope to see a detailed log of calls with messages.
Add or Edit Contact: If this caller-id-number is associated with a contact in your list, you can proceed to edit the contact. Else, you can add this number to your contact list.
Call details showing...
- call direction (incoming or outbound call)
- date and time of call
- the length of the call
- option selected by caller (if any)
- outcome like, number input, email sent, voice message or call recording (if any)
Tips and Tricks:
- Use the WhatsApp Button and save time by not having to save a contact to your contact list on your phone before sending them a message.
- Call back your callers using click-to-call to hide your personal number & record conversations with your callers.
Login to see call logs.
Visit our FAQs to learn how you can get started with your BlackLab IVR.