Listen to your IVR before sending it out into the wide world.
You Audio Messages:
- Greeting: Customizable
- Menu: Customizable
- Option 1, 2, 3 Action messages: Customizable
- Predefined action messages: Non-customizable
- No Input from caller: "I did not catch that. Can you make your selection again?"
- 3 failures to provide correct Input: "We are having trouble right now. Please call back later"
- At the end of an Action: "Thank you for calling us today. Stay safe"
- Failure to Transfer Call: "Your call cannot be connected at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."
Listening to Audio:
Click on the Audio icon against each of the messages to hear what your message sounds like.
Tips and Tricks:
- If you think the spoken word does not sound right, check the spelling or then break up the word into 2 words, like Blacklab to Black Lab.
- Set IVR voice to Aditi when you want to type your call flow in Devnagari script for Hindi.
- Set IVR voice to Raveena if you want an Indian accent for English.