Listen to your IVR before sending it out into the wide world.
You Audio Messages:
- Greeting: Customizable
- Menu: Customizable
- Option 1, 2, 3 Action messages: Customizable
- Predefined action messages: Non-customizable
- No Input from caller: "I did not catch that. Can you make your selection again?"
- 3 failures to provide correct Input: "We are having trouble right now. Please call back later"
- At the end of an Action: "Thank you for calling us today. Stay safe"
- Failure to Transfer Call: "Your call cannot be connected at this time. Please try again in a few minutes."
Listening to Audio:
Click on the Audio icon against each of the messages to hear what your message sounds like.
Tips and Tricks:
- If you think the spoken word does not sound right, check the spelling or then break up the word into 2 words, like Blacklab to BlackLab.
- Set IVR voice to Aditi when you want to type your call flow in Devnagari script for Hindi.
- Set IVR voice to Raveena if you want an Indian accent for English.
Login to view listen to your IVR Audio
Visit our FAQs to learn how you can get started with your BlackLab IVR.